Top Dublin Attorneys
The Law Offices of Buzzell, Welsh & Hill are a full-service law firm serving Dublin and other areas in Georgia. Our staff of professional Dublin accident lawyers is experienced in seeking justice for those who’ve been hurt due to the negligence of others. If you’re looking for a Dublin personal injury lawyer, don’t hesitate to visit us today. We are located at the corner of 3rd Street and Walnut Street in downtown Macon near the Bibb County Tag Office. The front of our office is right across from the Ayers Park green space on 3rd Street, and parking can be found in front of our office or on the side of the building on Walnut Street.
Hurt? Call a Dublin Personal Injury Lawyer
When you or a loved one is injured due to the negligence of another person, you may find yourself wondering if you should meet with a Dublin personal injury lawyer. If you have been injured, the answer is yes. Consultations are always free, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you’re in Dublin, Ga., we recommend you consult with a qualified Dublin personal injury lawyer from the law firm of Buzzell, Welsh & Hill. We’ll give you honest advice on your case and make sure your rights are protected.
Rely on a Dublin Personal Injury Lawyer
When you are injured, it is important to have a Dublin personal injury attorney who will fight for your rights. You should not have to face the consequences of a personal injury accident alone. You need someone you can trust — someone who has your best interests at heart and will fight for you. At Buzzell, Welsh & Hill, we focus on providing personal attention to each client, ensuring your case will be handled properly and you get the compensation you deserve.
If you are in need of attorneys in Dublin, Ga., contact us at Buzzell, Welsh & Hill. As some of the best Dublin, Ga., personal injury attorneys, we work on a contingency fee arrangement. You pay nothing up front. Our attorneys only get paid after you have received your compensation.
What is a personal injury claim?
Personal injury claims cover a wide variety of incidents. Car accidents, medical malpractice, and wrongful death are the most common personal injury claims. The goal of a personal injury claim is to find out if the defendant is liable for the sustained injuries. If the defendant is liable, the next step is to determine the extent and nature of the damages.
Here are some things to keep in mind for personal injury cases:
- Personal Injury cases can take a long time. The more complicated your injuries, the longer it could take.
- It is important that you follow up on all recommended medical procedures and treatments. Keep track of the medical records generated during your case. Please don’t try to rush a settlement. If you settle before your treatment is complete, you may settle for less than what you are entitled to.
- Be prepared for lots of questions — asked in different ways and at different times — over the course of your case.
- It is important to give your attorney complete answers to questions pertinent to the claim. The more information that you can give your Dublin personal injury attorney, the better. You’ll also want to keep notes. This will help you during the process.
- Remember that you and your Dublin personal injury lawyer are a team. We are working as a team to secure the justice and financial compensation you deserve. Do not discuss your case with any other attorneys, with insurance companies, or with the people or entity responsible for your injury.
- If anyone attempts to contact you, refer them to your lawyer. Then, call your lawyer right away to tell him or her about the attempted contact. Even questions that seem simple and unimportant can be critical to your case.
Call Buzzell, Welsh & Hill Today!
Our office has more than 90 years of combined experience in personal injury cases. We’ve negotiated with insurance companies and fought them in court. We work to secure settlements that restore normalcy to our clients’ lives. We’ll protect you and your family’s future if you’ve been the victim of another person’s negligence. Don’t wait. Call us today at 478-217-2072.