Workers’ Comp Attorney Macon GA
• 90+ years of combined experience
• Macon local attorneys since 1998
• Serving all of middle Georgia
We’re paid when you win.
Workplace injuries happen all the time. Fortunately, workers’ compensation offers some protection for employees injured on the job—helping manage medical bills or covering a portion of lost wages. It’s insurance, and, just like personal health insurance, it covers injuries ranging from serious to relatively minor. In most cases, an employee is eligible for workers’ compensation no matter who’s at fault.
But while workers’ compensation claims are extremely common, workers’ compensation itself is complex. If you’re considering filing a claim, you’ll first want to speak to a workers’ compensation attorney in Macon, Ga. At Buzzell, Welsh & Hill, we’ve covered every type of case, so we know exactly how to get the best deal for our clients.
What am I eligible for?
- Medical treatment
- Disability wage replacement
- Catastrophic wage benefits and vocational rehabilitation benefits
- Death benefits
- Permanent Partial Disability (“PPD”) benefits
How can hiring a lawyer help me?
We can take a look at your situation to see if we can improve your settlement. You may also wish to speak to a Macon workers’ compensation lawyer if:
- Your claim has been denied
- You believe your employer isn’t treating you fairly or respectfully
- You don’t think your payments will cover your lost wages or medical bills.
Contact a Workers Comp Attorney Macon, GA
Whether you’re unhappy with your benefits or you think your employer isn’t cooperating, the Macon workers’ compensation lawyers at Buzzell, Welsh & Hill are here to help you get the settlement you deserve. Contact us today at (478) 217-2072.